Reflections & Light Smartphone Photo Workshop
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone with a SmartPhone!
Ready to explore some artistic smartphone photography suitable for all skill levels? Join photographers and instructors Cokie Lepinski and Kathleen Reeder in this hands-on class where we will explore creating stunning images using reflections, light, and your smartphone. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with a variety of techniques at multiple stations equipped with different reflective materials and lighting options.
In advance of the workshop, familiarize yourself with the camera app on your smartphone. Practice photographing with it and especially experiment with how close you can get to your subject. While not required, you may explore third party camera apps that are great for macro or close-up photography.
iPhone camera apps:
- Macro by Camera+
- Halide Mark II
- Pro Camera +
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile’s camera
- Camera +2 (or older version Camera + Legacy)
Android camera apps:
- Pro Cam X
- Footej Camera 2
- Camera Zoom Fx
- Travel light for this workshop – your smartphone and a table-top tripod made for a smart phone, that’s it! Walk away with finished photos to share!
- We provide all the additional equipment and materials: a variety of backgrounds, paper materials, mirrors, reflecting items, LED lights and flashlights.
- Ample time with Cokie and Kathleen for questions and coaching
- Maximum of 12 participants
- Location to be announced – will be in the Phoenix area