An online instructional webinar and then an all-day wildlife photography workshop at the Phoenix Zoo in Phoenix, Arizona. With expert wildlife photography instruction before and during the workshop, and a vast array of beautiful wildlife to photograph, you will capture incredible images!
- Maximum of 10 participants
- An online instructional webinar the week of the workshop that covers composition tips and camera settings to prepare you to maximize your camera’s potential while shooting
- Direction on which lenses and settings to use for each habitat at the Phoenix Zoo
- Instruction and guidance on making a fence disappear in your photographs
- Plenty of one-on-one time with Kathleen to ask questions and get coaching specific to your individual photographic needs
- Pre-workshop planning emails
- Pre-workshop photography instruction webinar
- Zoo entrance fee
- All-day instruction and assistance throughout the workshop
- Workshop handout
- Bottled water distributed before we enter the zoo
- Lunch at the zoo
- Ground transportation
A visit to the Phoenix Zoo opens a wondrous world of curiosity, imagination and discovery. For more than half a century, the Zoo and its animals have amazed guests from across Phoenix and around the globe. Whether you are on the lookout for awe-inspiring Asian elephants, on safari to spot the great Sumatran tiger or seeking towering giraffes roaming the Savanna — a day at the Zoo offers adventures like no other place in the Valley of the Sun. The Phoenix Zoo is one of the nation’s largest non-profit zoos, committed to conservation and providing experiences that inspire people and motivate them to care for the natural world.
Animal species include African Lion, African Wild Dog, Aldabra Tortoise, Andean Bear, Arabian Oryx, Asian Elephant, Bald Eagle, Black Howler Monkey, Bighorn Sheep, Bornean Orangutan, Buff-cheeked Gibbon, Cheetah, Chilean Flamingo, Coyote, Desert Tortoise, Galapagos Tortoise, Gerenuk, Golden Conure, Golden Lion Tamarin, Greater Flamingo, Grevy’s Zebra, Hamadryas, Baboon, Jaguar, Komodo Dragon, Mandrill, Masai Giraffe, Mexican Gray Wolf, Mountain Lion, Ocelot, Ostrich, Prairie Dog, Pronghorn, Radiated Tortoise, Reticulated Giraffe, Hornbill, Ring-tailed Lemur, Siamang, Spotted Necked Otter, Squirrel Monkey, Sumatran Tiger, Thick-billed Parrot, Vultures, Warthog, White Faced Saki Monkey and White Rhinoceros.
The Phoenix Zoo is not affiliated with this workshop. Proceeds from the workshop do not benefit or support the Phoenix Zoo.