SPECIAL Springtime Wildlife Babies
Don’t Miss This Incredible Pricing Offer!!
Join professional wildlife photographer Kathleen Reeder for this incredible photo workshop in Kalispell, Montana at Triple D Game Ranch. With expert wildlife photography instruction before and during the workshop, and a vast array of beautiful wildlife babies to photograph, you will capture the images you have dreamed about!
- A minimum of 8 animal species photo sessions with the best wildlife babies that Triple D has to offer. Sessions will be scheduled by Triple D, selected from the babies born in the spring of 2017. Tentative list of babies can include: Wolf, Grey Fox, Siberian Lynx, Raccoon, Coyote, Canadian Lynx, Porcupine, Red Fox, Bobcat, Badger and Fisher.
- Species not included in the cost of the 8 sessions (including adult wild animals) will be offered to participants for an additional rate.
- An informative online webinar presentation that covers wildlife photography composition tips, camera settings, recommended gear, and an illustrative slideshow of photos with camera settings taken by Kathleen of Triple D wildlife babies to prepare you to maximize your camera’s potential while shooting.
- Photograph wildlife at eye level in natural settings. The most common lens used is a 70-200mm.
- Photo sessions are scheduled for 3 days, with an additional day reserved in the event of inclement weather. In the event the 4th day is not needed as a makeup day, additional sessions will be offered at the additional rate.
- Minimum of two evening classes before and during the workshop.
- Post processing demonstration.
- Class size is limited to 10 participants so you’ll have plenty of one-on-one time with Kathleen to ask questions and get coaching specific to your individual photographic needs.
Optional photo sessions at a rate of $150/session.
- Pre-trip online photography instruction webinar
- 8 photo sessions at Triple D
- Instruction and assistance throughout the workshop
- Evening photo critiques
- Post processing demonstration
- Cost of optional photo sessions at Triple D
- Ground transportation
- Tip for Triple D Staff