I can help you create your SmugMug photography website that you will be proud to share.
Get a custom SmugMug photo website for your beautiful images or take your existing SmugMug website to the next level. I will build or update your website, and provide extensive training and phone support in using SmugMug. By purchasing a SmugMug subscription through my affiliation you’ll also get a discount on your first year and will be supporting my small business.
Sarah Dolliver, Focus On Nature Photography
Don and Janice Berman, Berman Nature Photography
Ron Hayes, Western Wildlife Images
Dennis Holcomb, Dennis Holcomb Photography
Peggy Coleman, Peggy Coleman Photography
Beth Ruggiero-York, Ruggiero Images
Klaus J Pientka, Pixel Smart Photography
Steven Sandell, Steven Sandell Photography
Carol Gray, Gray Foxx Pixx
What's Included in my SmugMug Website Service
- Assistance in selecting the SmugMug plan best suited to meet your needs
- Discounted subscription price for SmugMug plan (first year)
- Website template selection and customization
- Selection of colors, font, menu options, how photos are shown and social links included
- Selection of all feature options for your chosen plan
- Galleries, folders and pages created to match your photography niches
- 3 Additional Pages (i.e., About Page, Contact Page)
- Loading of initial photos to set up the website (limited to about 100 total photos)
- Walk thru of how to upload additional photos
- 50% Discount on Kathleen's SmugMug online webinar and webinar materials - includes detailed documentation
- Phone/email support for questions and help in using SmugMug for the first three months
Available Add-On Services
- Set up of social links (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube) - $25/social site
- Set up of custom domain name thru GoDaddy - $150
- Redirection of existing website - $50
- Additional Pages - $100-300/page, depending on complexity
- Integration with Lightroom - $100
- Creation of transparent text watermark to copyright protect your photos - $50
- Set up Shopping cart, Products to Be Offered and Price List - $500
SmugMug Websites Designed To Date
What to Have Ready For Our First Meeting
- If you want a custom domain name, think about the names you might like to consider. Write down some ideas. We will search availability and you can make a final selection on the day we build the site.
- Login credentials to any social sites and Cloud/Dropbox sites.
- 10-20 of your favorite photos in high resolution Jpeg format. These should be in horizontal or landscape dimension and will be used on your Home Page. If you want, pick 50 and I can help you choose the top 20.
- A Jpeg photo of yourself.
- An "about" description of yourself.
- Jpeg file of your logo, if you have one.
- Think about what other information (for example: books, testimonials, videos, stock photo sites, other products, workshops, guestbook) you might want to share on your website.
Cost of My Service
Fixed fee for the services listed above - $800. Terms: 50% due prior to our first meeting, balance due when the website is completed.
Alternatively, you can hire me on an hourly basis. My hourly rate is $100/hour with a 2 hour minimum. Some with an existing SmugMug website have chosen this option to use my expertise to take their website to the next level.
Ongoing support is $100/hour with a 1 hour minimum.