I will help you create your SmugMug photography website that you will be proud to share.
Get a custom SmugMug photo website for your beautiful images or take your existing SmugMug website to the next level. I will build or update your website, and provide training and phone support in using SmugMug. By purchasing a SmugMug subscription through my affiliation you'll be supporting my small business.
Don and Janice Berman, Berman Nature Photography
Klaus J Pientka, Pixel Smart Photography
Steven Sandell, Steven Sandell Photography
Carol Gray, Gray Foxx Pixx
Dennis Holcomb, Dennis Holcomb Photography
Ron Hayes, Western Wildlife Images
Beth Ruggiero-York, Ruggiero Images
Sarah Dolliver, Focus On Nature Photography
Peggy Coleman, Peggy Coleman Photography
What's Included in my SmugMug Website Service - $800
- Assistance in selecting the SmugMug plan best suited to meet your needs
- Website template selection and set up to match your requirements
- Selection of colors, font, menu options and how photos are shown
- Galleries, folders and pages created to match your photography niches
- 3 Additional Pages (i.e., About Page, Contact Page)
- Loading of initial photos to set up the website (limited to about 100 total photos)
- Walk thru of how to upload additional photos
- Free access to Kathleen's SmugMug e-Training course
- Phone/email support for questions and help in using SmugMug for the first three months
Available Add-On Services
- Set up of social links (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube) - $25/social site
- Set up of custom domain name thru GoDaddy - $150
- Redirection of existing website - $50
- Additional Pages - $100-300/page, depending on complexity
- Integration with Lightroom - $100
- Creation of transparent text watermark to copyright protect your photos - $50
- Set up Shopping cart, Products to Be Offered and Price List - $200-500, depending on complexity
SmugMug Websites Designed To Date
What to Have Ready For Our First Meeting
- If you want a custom domain name, think about the names you might like to consider. Write down some ideas. We will search availability and you can make a final selection on the day we build the site.
- Login credentials to any social sites and Cloud/Dropbox sites.
- 10-20 of your favorite photos in high resolution Jpeg format. These should be in horizontal or landscape dimension and will be used on your Home Page. If you want, pick 50 and I can help you choose the top 20.
- A Jpeg photo of yourself.
- An "about" description of yourself.
- Jpeg file of your logo, if you have one.
- Think about what other information (for example: books, testimonials, videos, stock photo sites, other products, workshops, guestbook) you might want to share on your website.
Cost of My Service
Fixed fee for website design and implementation is $800. Terms: 50% due prior to our first meeting, balance due when the website is completed.
Alternatively, you can hire me on an hourly basis. My hourly rate is $100/hour with a 2 hour minimum. Some with an existing SmugMug website have chosen this option to use my expertise to take their website to the next level.
Ongoing support is $100/hour with a 1 hour minimum.